You wouldn’t put old milk in your tea, so why do so many people put out of date products on their skin?
Here are 5 simple tips for keeping your beauty bag from turning into a beast!
- Regularly clean your brushes to remove oil, dirt and bacteria that can cause breakouts.
- Always apply makeup with clean hands
- Keep nail varnish fresh for years by wiping the bottle neck with acetone to stop air getting in
- Store your shampoos in a cool dark place rather than by the bath – humidity affects the ingredients
- Check the expiry date and shelf life of your products and ditch anything that you’ve got that doesn’t make the grade.